Friday, March 9, 2012

Natalie

I've yet to tell you reasons why you should love Natalie. And trust me there are a lot!
This morning I had a good laugh because Phoebe woke up Natalie and it just about scared her half to death. I heard this big "gasp" and  I thought maybe I had dreamed it, but Nat confirmed it actually happened.
The great thing about Natalie is that she laughs. All the time. About everything!
It's so great.
Sometimes we will laugh about something for hours.
When we laugh at the same time our laughs match each others exactly.
Even when she wakes up late for class, she wakes up laughing.
She also loves milk.
I think all she really needs to be happy in life is a cold gallon of milk.
Also Natalie likes to run as much as she possibly can.
It provides 50% of her happiness in life.(I guess milk is the other 50%)

Phoebe and Nat

 I love Nat because today she sent me this text...

I believe she means *dish soap

I'm not exactly sure what fish soap is.
I'll leave that up to your imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better in this world than Natalie laughing! I can't imagine very many things that would be better to wake up to :)

    ReplyDelete