Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Earth laughs in flowers

It's been a while since my first post... (apparently I'm really good at blogging) but I'm finally writing a second one! 
Today I wanted to share my most recent obsession...
Floral Design

I just started the class this semester and it is quite possibly my favorite class ever.
We had our very first lab on Thursday and here is my finished product-


They completely brighten up our apartment, and they smell like Heaven!


Flowers are amazing things. There are so many varieties and colors, each different, but all beautiful. 
I feel very grateful for them. 
Giving people flowers is one of the best ways of expressing gratitude, friendship, and love.
I can't help but think that Heavenly Father blessed our world with flowers as an expression of love for each one of us.

Speaking of flowers, have you read this?



No comments:

Post a Comment