Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Autumn Time

11/4/13

Family Dear,
 
How are you?! Happy Halloween! It wasn't quite the same without you. Will someone please send me pictures of all the kids?
 
Life in Texas is grand as ever! It's been a crazy but wonderful week! It's starting to get cooler here in Texas! And guess what? I found the one tree in Texas that changed colors in the fall! It's outside Walmart. I may or may not look over at it every time we pass it. I miss those beautiful colors!
 
We had some really wonderful experiences this week particularly on Sunday. Yesterday during fast and testimony meeting Tony leaned over and asked me if he could go bear his testimony so of course I told him yes! He went up there and shared the most wonderful testimony. There is nothing more sweet that having the chance to hear one of your recent converts stand and testify. 
Also this week we talked to Abby about missionary work and we gave her the challenge to do some form of missionary work and this week she brought her non-member friend to church! She has only been a member for a short time and she's already sharing what she knows at such a young age! I admire her so much. Her parents have made the goal to be sealed in the temple for Dec. 2014 and they'll be getting sealed in the Brigham City temple and they want me to be there! I can't wait for that day! 
 
Mary is doing well. I was not able to be at the lesson with her this past week because I was on exchanges but Sister Davis and Hermana Gutierrez taught her and they said the lesson went well. She knows it's true it's just a matter of getting her to church despite her health issues. Brother Lowe came to the lesson and gave her a priesthood blessing.
 
There is so much more I want to say but I don't have time! Know that I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for all of your incredible examples. Please go out and share the gospel in some way. It is vital that we do this. It is the most important thing! I wish I had realized how important it was a long time ago but I'm grateful to know now.
 
I love you all so much!
 
The Kingdom of God or nothing!
 
Love, Sister Gregson

No comments:

Post a Comment